Thanatcha was born in 1990, lives and works in Chiang Mai, Thailand. After studying Master degree in sculpture at Silpakorn university. she interested on issue about the role of social identity and looking back when transition to modernity, Industrial development that affect to craftsmanship and culture changing nowadays. Her works encompass a wide variety of mediums such as sculpture and installation that focused on process of research information to present artwork.
Her works have appeared in domestic and international art exhibitions such as The other day exhibition at People’s gallery Bangkok Art & Culture Centre (2017), Kenpoku art 2016 at Ibaraki Japan (2016), Tropical Lab 10 exhibition at Lasselle college of art Singapore (2016), Same same but different exhibition at École nationale supérieure des beaux-arts de Paris France (2016), 4 th Young Artists Talent Thailand at Royal Thai Consulate Los Angeles United States of America (2013).
Born: 18 February 1990, Chiang Mai, Thailand
2012 Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), Sculpture, Faculty of Fine arts, Chiang Mai university. Thailand.
2015 Certificate for Exchange Program, Ecole nationale supérieure des beaux-arts de Paris, France.
2016 Master of Fine Arts (MFA), Sculpture, Silpakorn university, Bangkok, Thailand.
2018 – Synchronicity (Chiang Mai x Nakanogo) exhibition, CMU Art Centre, Thailand.
– Affordable Art Fair in A Row #1 exhibition, Noir row art space, Udonthani, Thailand.
– 30spro: Chiang Mai International Sculpture Symposium exhibition, CMU Art Centre, Thailand.
2017 – International Artswitch exhibition, Yogya gallery, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
– Déjà-vu exhibition, Tentacles gallery, Bangkok, Thailand.
– The other day exhibition, People’s gallery, Bangkok Art and Culture Centre, Thailand.
2016 – From Nature exhibition, The siam commercial bank (SCB) museum, Thailand.
– Tropical Lab 10 exhibition, Lasselle college of art, Singapore.
– Kenpoku art 2016 exhibition, Ibaraki, Japan
– Look exhibition, Bridge art space, Bangkok, Thailand
– Same same but different exhibition, Ecole nationale supérieure des beaux-arts de Paris, France
2015 – Lucky exhibition, Ecole nationale supérieure des beaux-arts de Paris, France.
– Yogyakarta International art festival exhibition, Yogyakarta museum, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
– Vietnam – Thailand – Japan exhibition Okinawa Japan.
2013 – 4 th Young artists talent Thailand exhibition, Consulate of Thailand in America, Los angles, America.
2012 – Java spice International Art Exhibition, Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
– Art under the roof Internationals art workshop exhibition, Meung Museum, Hanoi, Vietnam.
– Art under the roof exhibition, Hanoi university, Vietnam.